This bike was passed to us because the original (and very old) Marelli MAR600 ECU had finally given up and without any possibility for spares or repair the bike was going nowhere.
The actual ECU requirement of this bike are quite basic but to make the conversion and system development as quick and simple as possible I used a full blown Marelli SRT that I use on many superbike applications, then after the bike was mapped and working well I used the same file and loaded it into a far more basic version of the SRT without any of the data logger or hi-tech chassis controls.
Wiring changes involved chopping off the original ECU connector and fitting a generic loom connector that I could then build an adaptor to the new ECU.
For those who are interested I have one more of the low specification Marelli SRT in stock. £2000 inc vat fitted and running.